Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rainbows Really Exist



Day two in Seattle I look out my window (which is giant by the way. they seem to have the most gigantic windows in this city) and see this. It's not just this, either, it's a whole freaking rainbow, the whole arch, but it's so big, stretching the whole city, that I can't capture it with my camera. Woah, rainbows really do exist. It's not just something that General Mills has tricked me into believing with cute little marshmellows and a stingy little lepracon. Welcome to the big gay rainy city it screams! Ooh, this must be a good luck sign. Is it possible unicorns are also real? That would just by some frosting on my big gay cake. I go outside to get a better look at it and to see about the unicorns and find another welcome surprise on my doorstop, this little red flyer. Hmm. I rub my eyes. Is that rainbow really there? Yes, yes indeed. This is going to be an interesting little place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment